Are you a Structural Design Engineer looking to work for an Engineering Consultancy based in Warrington?
Are you looking to join a company where your contribution matters?
My client is a leading engineering consultancy who is looking for a Structural Engineer to support upcoming projects for HS2, and CP6 - these will involve bridges, temporary works and steel frame structures.
The role will be based in their Warrington office. The role for now will be working from home, however candidates will ideally be based near Warrington for when the office reopens.
If my client finds the right candidate, there would be potential to interview immediately.
They are looking for graduates with at least 5 years' Rail experience.
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience.
- Inspection and assessment of bridges, retaining walls and other rail structures.
- Undertaking concept design, feasibility studies and preliminary design.
- Design delivery of new structures or strengthening schemes.
- Coordinating and ensuring the production of specification and drawings.
- Producing technical reports.
- Contribute to work winning and preparation of bid documents
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles. Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential.
We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities, and clients.
- Active support in career development and professional accreditation.
- Opportunity to lead civil / structural discipline on projects and overall project leadership.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- A collaborative, friendly and dynamic team working environment.
- Relevant HNC or degree.
- 5 years minimum post graduate experience.
- Experience working within a rail structures environment.
- Ideally worked in project management roles previously.
- Experience of Eurocodes, DMRB and Network Rail Standards.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership.
If my client finds the right candidate, there would be potential to interview immediately. The initial interview would be a Microsoft Team's meeting, the second stage would be meeting the client in their Warrington office. Social distancing measures will be in place.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.