Fantastic opportunity for a Structural CAD Technician to join a busy and growing engineering consultancy based in Buckinghamshire.
About the company
The company are a well-established structural design consultancy who's client orientated approach has rewarded them with a busy and successful business.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic structural CAD Technician, keen to progress and help grow a team, with around of 2-5 years relevant experience within a similar consultancy environment with experience of residential housing projects.
- Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate drawing representation
- Play an important part in the detailing and modelling of a range of residential foundation and superstructure projects
- Carry out layout drawings
- Attending Design team meetings
- Hold either an ONC/OND or HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering (Desirable but not essential)
- Have of 2-5 years' experience within a consultancy-based role
- Experience in residential foundation drawings and residential super structure
- Have experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD with proven track record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship
- Have a clean driving licence and use of car
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this position or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Claire on 02393 876 031.