The Streetlighting Supervisor will play a critical role in maintaining and improving street lighting systems within the Liverpool area. This position involves regular inspections, quality control, and coordination with maintenance and repair teams to ensure well-lit and safe streets for our community.
The main duties and responsibilities of the experienced Streetlighting Supervisor are:
- To action street lighting faults by allocating to appropriate groups to effect a repair or resolution.
- To maintain accurate records of faults both outstanding and resolved.
- To assist in the assessment, procurement and delivery of Transport and Highways programmes and policies, to agreed budgets, timescales and standards, leading to the achievement of the Service targets, as directed.
- To carry out site visits across the city which will include, taking photographs delivering public consultation materials, erecting notices that comply with the legal requirement to notify residents of schemes.
- Support for special events will also be required and this could mean out of hours work, therefore a requirement to work flexibly.
- To assist in the delivery of other Transport and Highway services as directed by the Senior Street Lighting Engineer.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please email.