Are you a SSOW or Possession Planner looking to work on a career defining project in the railway sector?
My client is a market leading, multi-discipline contractor with a massive rail presence and a fantastic work bank including works on HS2 and CP6. They are looking for a SSOW or Possession Planner to join them on a contract basis in the Western region.
This is a great opportunity for a SSOW or Possession Planner to get involved in working across multiple projects inclusive of major schemes as well as small packages.
This is a great role for an experienced SSOWP to get involved in major infrastructure projects and be challenged by making multiple work packs for a range of schemes.
Contract Length: 6 months+
Day Rate: £250-£280 DOE
- ·Creating of safe systems of work plans in line with the specific work required and the maintaining of documentation of the plans.
- ·Liaising with senior management team to ensure plans are accurate and delivered on time.
- ·Representing the company in client possession meetings and relaying of information to the site-based teams.
- ·PPS trained and had experience working to network rail standards.
- ·Knowledge of working with GZAC
- ·Knowledge of the Western/Wales routes
- ·SSOW competency
- ·PTS competency
To be considered for this role, please apply now and then contact Amy at Carrington West