Are you an SSOW Planner with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking for a contract role you can work from home?
My client is looking for someone to wok with their existing planners to produce and implement a robust and safe maintenance plan for all the required assets
Day rate: £275 per day, umbrella
Contract length: 6 months
Location: Work from home/Liverpool
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
This role closes for applicants 9th June. Please note I am limited to how many people I can submit to this role. Do not delay applying!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.