Site Supervisor - Reservoirs
Role: Site Supervisor - Water
Location: Southern Water region (based out of South East London)
Salary: £45k to £50k (depending on skillset and experience)
Additional: Vehicle or car allowance
Type: Full-time permanent
Are you an experienced Site Supervisor with experience in the clean or waste water sectors or specifically working on Reservoirs?
If so we may have the perfect role for you. We are currently working on exciting new opportunity with our client, a forward-thinking Utilities contractor delivering a wide range of services across London and the South East of England.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor to supervise construction activities that take place on a day to day basis at various clean water storage reservoir sites and to ensure the successful completion of the works to the highest health, safety, and quality standards
- To ensure current and future work activities are planned and resources (labour, plant, and material) are available.
- Build and develop the team to deliver all aspects of the project requirements.
- Provide, monitor, and control, labour, plant and materials to meet the programme.
- Monitor and instruct Subcontractor and Direct workforce, identifying training requirements and ensuring only trained, competent and authorised persons are completing assigned tasks and operating equipment and plant.
- Ensure delivery of briefings including start of shift, method statements, risk assessments and regular toolbox talks covering appropriate health, safety and environmental issues are recorded and understood by your teams.
- To ensure that works are being undertaken as detailed in the method statement and in accordance with the risk assessment for the task.
- Assist with working method and outputs for production of method statements and programme.
- To ensure that permits are received and completed and that controls
- Ensure accurate, legible, and up to date allocation sheets are recorded and provided at end of shift with delivery tickets and plant returns completed.
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes / variations, subcontractors' attendance, and records of work-related discussions with client.
- Ensure that plant, equipment, and vehicle inspections are carried out, and defects are reported immediately.
- Interpret and apply engineering drawings.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Must hold a current UK Driving License
- EUSR National Water Hygiene
- Confined Space Trained (Desirable)
- NRSWA Supervisor (Desirable)
We expect this role to prove popular so if you feel you could be well suited to the position, please apply asap with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.