Job Role - Site Manager/Project Manager (STEEL BACKGROUND)
Location - Winfrith
Contract Length - 12 Months (Potential Extensions)
Pay Rates - £400 a day (Outside IR35)
I am looking to speak with candidates that are qualified appointed persons from a steel background that have a valid SMSTS and CSCS black card. This project is a one of a kind working within the highly regulated nuclear industry on one of the most exciting projects in Europe.
If you have the required qualifications and experience in the nuclear industry/Oil and gas then I want to hear from you.
- Black CSCS Card
- Appointed Persons
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences
- Experience and knowledge associated with the installation of structural steelwork.
- Experience working on nuclear projects and awareness of the controls and requirements associated.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in construction and specifically in the nuclear sector.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Provision of expertise in management, Control, and guidance on site
- Assisting the client with the collation and maintenance of the site installation records.
- Ensure compliance of the works being undertaken.
- Have full knowledge of the project strategy and installation model.
- Assist with the production, review and securing necessary approvals of safe systems of work documents (SSOW), including Risk Assessments and lift plans, associated with the steelwork, including the installation of Metal Decking, Structural Bearings, Macalloy Bars, and Tensioning Works.