What we need:
Carrington West are pleased to be working with our client, a major Highways and Construction contractor, to find an available and experienced site engineer. The role is for an immediate start on a major highways improvement scheme related to a smart Motorway in Yorkshire.
What you will do:
As the Site Engineer you will be tasked with all site engineering duties with roads, drainage and street furniture. You will have experience with Major Highways works. As this is related to a major highway project, previous high speed road or smart motorway on site experience would be advantageous.
- Responsible for the setting out of the works and recording the as built details
- Ensuring the quality of the works is in line with the contract drawings and specification
- Liaising with sub-contractors and recording changes
- Accurate recordkeeping
- Management of technical queries
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience dealing with site paperwork and specifications - RAM's, RFI's, ITP's
- Electronic setting out and CAD experience
- Highways project experience
- Knowledge of document control
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- SMSTS or SSSTS and PTS
- CAT & Genny ticket
What to do now:
If you are intersted in this postion and would like to be considered, please send us yor application today.
For more information call Matt Ulysses on 02393876013
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority
does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly
recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide.