Are you an experienced Site Engineer looking for an opportunity to work on HS2 full time?
Do you have a proven background of working on civils projects, ideally within the railway industry?
Carrington West is proud to be working closely with a joint venture on HS2 and to be assisting them the recruitment of a Site Engineer to join their fast-growing and forward-thinking team.
The ideal Site Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of works packages for the shaft construction. This is an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer with civils experience to develop and progress within a reputable business.
Location: West London
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 P/A + company benefits
- Plan work and organise operations to meet deadlines
- Liaise with sub-contractors as project requires.
- Ensure HSQE requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure quality requirements are maintained throughout the project life cycle.
- Arrange the testing of materials and instruments.
- Check drawings and quantities.
- Keep a site diary.
- Previous civils works experience.
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator course
- Valid CSCS card & SMSTS
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West.