- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £40k - 45k per year
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameBryn Furber
Role: Site Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits
Sector: Clean Water, Infrastructure
Are you a Site Engineer with experience working on clean water sites?
My client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, delivering high quality construction and civil engineering projects across the UK. They are looking to add a Site Engineer to their team to help deliver maintenance and upgrade works attached to a clean water site.
The role is suitable for candidates with Civil Engineering qualifications and experience working on clean water projects attached to a UK water authority (e.g. Wessex Water). This is a static role based from a single site in Draycott, Derbyshire.
The successful Site Engineer will work with Site Managers and construction teams, as well as the sub-contractors, to ensure the successful delivery of infrastructure maintenance and upgrade works in the water sector. There will also be the opportunity to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reading, interpreting and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies, and procedures.
Successful candidates MUST have the following:
- Experience working on clean water sites
- CSCS Black/Gold Card (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (5 day course)
- First Aid (3 day course)
- Full UK Driving License
- Civil Engineering Degree or HNC/HND
On offer is a salary of £40,000-£45,000 + benefits.
This can be a fast-paced ever-changing environment, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritise workloads accordingly.
We are looking to move quickly with sourcing for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and then call 02394 314 918.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.