Job Role - Site Civil/Structures Engineer
Location - Dorset
Length - Negotiable
Pay Rates/Salary - Negotiable
The CS&A Engineer will work with the construction teams at site implementing the accepted design from client sub-contractors onto the site. This will require significant liaison with the design team and the ability to make appropriate judgement calls and justification for any design adjustments.
- Demonstrable experience at a minimum of senior engineer grade on CS&A and multi-discipline projects within similar highly regulated industries.
- Familiar with load-path tracing, consequential sequencing analysis and managing design change.
- It would be desirable for some experience of working on NDA sites (i.e SL, DSRL, Magnox, RSRL).
- Experienced in on-site delivery.
- Familiar with UK design and construction legislation, e.g.
- CDM regulations.
- British standards and Eurocodes.
- Understanding of the engineering requirements of complex building installations and the interfaces with other disciplines.
- PC literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Project, Word and Excel.
- Understanding of the quality processes and constraints that exist in a highly regulated industry
- Structural Engineering Degree
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS preferred, SSSTS is essential
- Good computer literacy is essential
This is a onsite role and requires the candidate to be on-site in Dorset for 5 days a week. You will also have to be able to attend UK nuclear site clearances.