Role: SHEQ Administrator (Health & Safety)
Salary: Up to £26,500 depending on skillset and experience
Hours: 40 hours - Monday to Friday (7.30 to 4:30)
Type: Permanent full-time
An exciting new role has arisen with our client who are a well-established Utilities contractor working on a variety of projects across London and the South East.
They are looking for a SHEQ or Health and Safety Administrator to support the H&S team and provide administrative support.
- Administrative support to the SHEQ Department.
- Collation of incident, accident, near miss and hazard supporting data, and assist the SHEQ team with coordinating investigation and close out actions.
- Collation of man hours from all contracts.
- Collation of waste data from all contracts.
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports for Operations and Board meetings
- Produce and distribute weekly CAT Manager reports to contracts
- First Aider at head office with responsibility for weekly first aid box checks
- Fire Warden at head office with responsibility for weekly fire alarm checks, fire extinguisher checks and six monthly fire evacuation practice drills
- Arrange and schedule meetings as required by the SHEQ Department
- Assist with preparation for safety stand downs
- To minute health and safety committee meetings and other meetings as required by the SHEQ team and ensure that they are distributed to all attendees in a timely manner
- Distribution of safety alerts, bulletins and tool box talks, and maintaining a register of compliance
- Monitor department email address and assign tasks as appropriate to the SHEQ team
- Carry out any other duties appropriate for the role.
- Minimum 1 years' previous experience administrative experience in a comparable role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident communicator and enthusiastic team member
- Good time management skills and able to work to deadlines
We expect this role to be popular and the company are looking to move quickly to interview and offer for the right candidate so if you feel you could be suitable for the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for further information.