Setting-out Engineer required for Local Authority scheme in Buckinghamshire!
Carrington West are working with a national UK Highways contractor in their search for a number of Site based Engineers to focus on the delivery of major highways projects in the region.
Works will be carried out predominantly over day shifts, covering all aspects of highways site engineering and setting-out.
As Site Engineer you will be tasked with:
- Liaising with the project team to ensure the project is delivered to a high quality and on time
- Offering guidance and direction to more junior members of the team
- Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
- Keeping daily records of site activities
You will also hold:
- A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of high-speed road projects and setting out engineering
- Experience working for a major highway's contractor
- CSCS qualification
This role is a vital requirement, and we will be interviewing immediately for these positions.
For more information, please click APPLY NOW or call Jay Cochrane today on 02393876073.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jay Cochrane at Carrington West on 02393 876073 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.