- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £30k - 35k per year
- Job type Contract - Full Time
- DisciplineWater & Environmental
- Contact NameBryn Furber
Role: Service Engineer
Location: Oxfordshire and Surrounding Areas
Start Date: ASAP
Sector: Wastewater/Sewage, Water Pumps
Are you a Service Engineer with experience working on waterwater/sewage treatment sites?
My client is looking to add a Service Engineer to their team to help deliver quality service to industrial, commercial and domestic customers in the Oxfordshire area.
The role is suitable for candidates of mechanical or electrical bias, with appropriate on-the-job training available for successful candidates.
The successful Service Engineer will work with their Team Leader, as well as the Service Engineering Manager, to ensure the successful completion of works.
- Obtaining tasks using PDA software as provided (training provided).
- Liaising with your Team Leader, the scheduling department and the customer to ensure all allocated jobs are attended to in a timely manager, updating all parties on any delays/postponements.
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures, carrying out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored in warehouses.
- Delivery excellent levels of customer support and build rapport to ensure repeat business.
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your Team Leader and partake in personal training courses where required.
- Ensure all company property and vehicles are maintained in line with company policy.
Successful candidates MUST have the following:
- A minimum of 1 year of electrical or mechanical engineering experience.
- Hold a clean and full driving license, and be willing to undertake license checks.
- Be IT literate, particularly on Microsoft applications and software.
- Experience working with wastewater/sewage treatment industry (preferable)
On offer is a salary of £30,000-£35,000, with a company van, fuel card and all equipment provided. There will be lots of opportunity for overtime also, paid at an enhanced rate.
This can be a fast-paced ever-changing environment, so candidates need to be able to adapt to change and prioritise workloads accordingly.
We are looking to move quickly with sourcing for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call 02394 314 918.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.