Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in London?
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a growing structural engineering team in London. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects within the building sector including residential, hotels, retail and industrial to name a few.
As a successful candidate you will be a highly motivated individual who can supervise a team of both engineers and technicians to deliver projects on time and in budget.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered (ICE/IStructE)
- Experience working on a range of buildings using all materials
- A minimum of 6 years' structural engineering design experience
- Ability to work with other design team members and clients in the design process
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Familiar with design to Eurocodes
- Experience of Tekla Structures, TEDDS, AutoCAD and Revit
As a senior structural engineer alongside a competitive salary and pension allowance you will receive constant personal and career development including support towards chartership if required.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.