Are you a Senior or Principal Civil/Structural Design Engineer with a background in Rail?
Are you looking to join a company where you have an impact on how projects are delivered?
My client is an established consultancy currently expanding due to various project wins. You will be joining a smaller office, leading a junior team of 7 on these new projects.
The role will involve designing lineside civils, structures, and depots. The work will be office based in their York branch, so candidates will need to be able to commute to the office 5 days a week.
They are looking for candidates with 5 years' experience upwards.
My client is looking to interview immediately.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience.
- Inspection and assessment of bridges, retaining walls and other civil structures.
- Undertaking concept design, feasibility studies and preliminary design.
- Design delivery of new structures or strengthening schemes.
- Coordinating and ensuring the production of specification and drawings.
- Producing technical reports.
- Contribute to work winning and preparation of bid documents.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
- Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential.
We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities, and clients.
- Active support in career development and professional accreditation.
- Opportunity to lead civil / structural discipline on projects and overall project leadership.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- A collaborative, friendly and dynamic team working environment.
- Relevant HNC or degree.
- 5 years minimum post graduate experience.
- Experience working within a rail civils environment.
- Experience of Eurocodes, DMRB and Network Rail Standards.
- Ideally working towards chartership.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Send your CV in to me at email@example.com or give me a call on 023 9387 6068.