Job Title: Senior Site Supervisor - Highways
Salary: Up to £50,000
My client is a leading construction and infrastructure development firm committed to delivering excellence in every project. Their projects encompass diverse sectors, focusing on asset maintenance initiatives that range from marine jetties, bridges, and residential tower blocks to water storage reservoirs, power stations, and wind farms.
As a Senior Site Supervisor, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in overseeing and coordinating construction activities on-site. Responsibilities include:
- Directs and supervises construction activities, ensuring compliance with safety regulations and project specifications.
- Conducts regular site inspections to identify and address potential issues or deviations from the project plan.
- Coordinates with subcontractors and vendors to optimize workflow and resource allocation.
- Motivates and leads a diverse team of construction professionals, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Provides guidance, mentorship, and training to team members to enhance their skills and performance.
- Proven experience as a Site Supervisor in a similar role
- Experience within the highways sector
- Experience with structures is desirable
- CSCS Card
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.