Are you a Senior Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on infrastructure projects?
Are you looking to join a national leading consultancy where your input will make a difference?
A consultancy with a leading reputation in the infrastructure sector is seeking a Senior Project Manager with NEC 3 experience to join their team and support on a major infrastructure project.
They are working across many rail projects and also work in highways, and major infrastructure projects are their focus, working with clients such as Network Rail, HS2, and TFL on projects typically ranging between £10 - £25 mil.
Office Location: Manchester, 2-3 days in office per week
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 plus £4,000 car allowance
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe and environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional, consistent, and effective project management service including the use of Key Performance Indicators and project reporting systems.
- Manage the establishment of the initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control.
- Manage the selection and/or development of appropriate supply strategies and framework contracts for each project.
- Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Excellent stakeholder skills.
- Experience working on major rail projects.
- Qualification with APM.
- Experience working on NEC 3 Projects.
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.