Job Role - Senior Project Engineer
Location - Dungeness
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £56.76 hour
I am looking for a senior project engineer who can deliver fit for purpose engineering solutions on the nuclear commissioning site in Dungeness. You will be asked, as a senior, to provide more complex engineering solutions to higher profile projects underpinned by technical knowledge and experiences.
- Identify project functional requirements and stakeholder needs for assigned projects
- Manage engineering support to the project.
- Contribute to production of Project Execution Plans including design, safety case and commissioning strategies.
- Develop concept design and fit for purpose engineering solution for projects.
- Produce and/or approve project technical specifications.
- Manage detailed design activities in accordance with design authority standards.
- Prepare modification proposals as required, acting as Nominated Responsible Engineer where appointed.
- Carry out technical assessment/approval of contractors work instruction/method statements/risk assessments.
- Provide technical supervision of construction/deconstruction activities to ensure compliance with design intent.
- Liaise and consult with system engineer and other stakeholders throughout project life cycle to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- HNC, National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 5; preferably degree level (NQF level 6) or working towards
- Membership of a relevant Engineering Institution
- Chartered Status
- Significant experience in a practising disciplined Engineering role (Mechanical, Electrical, C & I or Civil) on industrial plant
- Significant experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering
- Working knowledge of the Safety Rules and working knowledge of risk assessment methodology.
- Detailed knowledge of CDM Designer role
This is brilliant opportunity with a fantastic client so if you are interested, don't hesitate to call me on 02393 876037 or email me on email@example.com