Are you a Senior Interior Designer with experience in the luxury hospitality and residential market? I am recruiting for an industry leader with a name across the globe. This is an incredible opportunity to be an integral part of this team working on international projects with huge budgets, allowing innovation and creativity to prevail.
This is a studio in Central London made up of 100+ Interior Designers, Architects, Urban Designers and sustainability specialists.
-Experience working on high-end residential, F&B, and hospitality interiors projects.
-Experience with FF&E is essential
7+ years of post-graduate work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) Enscape would be a bonus!
-Your role within the team would be to lead projects from concept to FF&E
Develop creative ideas, produce 3D models, and prepare concept presentations
- Produce detail design documentation packages including drawings and specifications
- Manage relationships with clients, contractors, makers, artisans, and suppliers
- Source products, for fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes and decoration items, and
- Overseeing and monitoring junior members of the team
Please get in touch with Abbi; Abbi.firstname.lastname@example.org