Are you a Senior Environmental Advisor with experience working on complex construction projects?
Are you looking for a permanent position on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
This role will be working on a large joint venture, working on the largest infrastructure project covering the Main Works Civils contract. There are two vacancies available, and my client will consider senior environmental advisors for the role.
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 plus travel.
Location: West Ruislip. Required to be on site at least 4 days per week.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- At least 4 years' Environmental Management experience.
- Experience in construction industry, ideally projects in rail, highways, or tunnelling.
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Site experience.
- Associate or Practitioner Member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or equivalent.
- Internal auditing experience.
- Good organisation and time management skills. Confident speaker with experience preparing and delivering presentations.
- Understand the project's Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes and statutory requirements and how they affect the contract's operations and ensure that the requirements are implemented on the project.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.