Senior / Principle EIA Consultant
Carrington West are delighted to be working on an exciting new opportunity with our client, a leading UK Engineering consultancy and looking for an experienced Senior EIA Consultant to join their team.
Their EIA team is involved in the successful delivery of a range high-profile regeneration projects, mixed-use urban developments, strategic land schemes, tall buildings, industrial & logistics facilities and port upgrades across the UK.
Due to continued growth and new business they are now looking to add a number of Environmental Impact Assessment Consultants to their successful team. There is opportunity for a successful applicant to be based from one of a number of offices in London, Bristol or North West regions.
- Day-to-day EIA project management and coordination, primarily for large-scale urban development projects.
- To act as lead author and editor of environmental statements.
- Where required attend meetings with clients, design teams and local authorities.
- Manage project budgets for internal and external teams, including invoicing.
- Assisting with preparing fee proposals.
- Educated to at least degree level in environmental science or a related subject.
- Ideally five years' consultancy experience.
- Able to demonstrate a track record in managing and delivering proportionate EIA on complex sites in the UK.
- Membership of a relevant professional body, such as IEMA.
- Detailed knowledge of the EIA process and UK EIA Regulations, as well as the planning system.
- A keen eye for detail and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
In return the company offer a very competitive salary (based on skillset and experience) as well as a full company benefits package.
They are keen to move quickly on these roles for the right candidates so if you feel you would be suitable for the position then please apply with an updated CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for further information.