Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work as a Civil Design Engineer within a large Rail engineering company who are involved in national projects?
Do you have experience working on civil design works?
Join my client's team, working across the North West of England on their new projects from their Design Services Framework. My client is looking for someone with at least 4-8 years' experience with experience working on Lineside Civils designs.
My client's design & build projects can go up to circa £20mil value, a major job they are on presently is for Network Rail, upgrading transmission works on LNW, West Coast Main line, level crossing upgrades, and station works. Many of their projects will be design to installation works.
The role involves design, detail and produce of technical drawings for the successful approval of rail civil infrastructure constructions.
Areas of work include:
- Signalling/OLE foundations.
- Level crossings
- Station Works
Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience plus £4,000 car allowance
Location: Doncaster office 3 days per week, and the remaining time working from home.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail GRIP standards and approval processes.
- Civil design experience.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience using different mediums.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers, and technicians, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, high quality reports in English.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and developing designs from first principles.
- CRE experience beneficial.
- CEng membership beneficial.
My client is looking to interview immediately.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.