Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work as a Senior Civil Design Engineer within a large Rail engineering company who are involved in national projects?
Do you have experience working as a CRE in a Rail civils environment?
Join my client's team, working across the North West of England on their new projects from the Design Services Framework. My client is looking for someone with at least 8 years' experience, and worked as a CRE.
The role would be to design, detail and produce technical drawings for successful approval of rail civil infrastructure constructions.
- Signalling Civils enabling works including level crossings
- Power enabling works
- OLE Foundations
- Temporary Works
You will be joining 20 engineers in their E&P and Civils team. This role will mostly be working from home (until restrictions lift), once restrictions lift, you will likely need to travel into Doncaster office 2 days per week - because of this, the successful candidate will want to be based in North West, England.
This role will be 5 days a week, with standard office hours with some flexibility.
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience + car allowance.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience using different mediums.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers, and technicians, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, high quality reports in English.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
- Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential.
We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary with a company car, or annual car allowance.
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities, and clients.
- Active support in career development and professional accreditation.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- A collaborative, friendly and dynamic team working environment.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant HNC or degree.
- 8 years minimum post graduate experience.
- Signalling experience.
- Safety critical position (PTS) - good, practical health and safety awareness.
- 8 years' minimum post graduate experience.
- Experience working within a rail civils environment.
- Experience of Eurocodes, DMRB and Network Rail Standards.
- Must be working towards chartership, if not already Chartered.
My client can interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.