Do you have experience in developing innovative and targeted marketing campaigns in a Railway setting?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
My client is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join their team in Milton Keynes to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop, manage, and lead market campaigns regarding passenger and public safety on the Railway.
Rate: £400 - £450 per day.
How long: 6 months.
Location: Milton Keynes office. This role will be office based post COVID, applicants must be willing to be in the office for at least 3 days per week.
- Proven experience of successfully planning and delivering marketing campaigns, including budget management.
- Successful proven experience of running marketing campaigns for diverse audiences and age groups.
- Detailed knowledge of level crossing, station, and rail safety related issues.
- Proven successful track record in delivering campaign activity in high profile organisations with sensitive issues.
- Excellent communication including written and public speaking and influencing.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Successful experience in management of external creative and media agencies.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams, this will be a one stage interview and will be competency and presentation based. Applications for this role closes on the 13th of July.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.