Job Role - Senior Authorised Person
Location - Kent
Contract Length - Up To 6 months
Salary - Up To £500 a day dependent on experience
My client is looking for a senior authorised person to undertake and manage LV/HV operations, plant installations and associated commissioning activities. The ideal candidate will have 3 + years as a senior authorised person as well as experience managing staff.
- Production of switching schedules and carrying out switching on a large variety of private HV networks on commercial, industrial, construction and various government agency sites
- Switching, testing, commissioning fault diagnosis and maintaining of high and low voltage networks up to a minimum of 11kV (experience of networks up to 33kV desirable)
- Preparation and briefing of risk assessments and method statements for installation and maintenance tasks. Ability to take the lead in fault location activities
- Familiarity with a variety of HV switchgear, transformers and associated cabling systems
- Basic fault diagnosis and testing of HV/LV protection schemes. Working knowledge of the various components of a typical protection scheme and their interconnection
- Senior Authorised Persons within the last 3 years
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- High Voltage Distribution
- CDM Regulations and general health and safety legislation is required.
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
This role will be in high demand so if you are interested please don't hesitate to call me on 02393876037 or email me at email@example.com