Are you a Section Planner?
Do you have experience working on Network Rail projects?
Role: Section Planner
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: Manchester, hybrid
Pay Rate: £350pd Umbrella, inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work client side on Network Rail assets, on a 3 month contract. You will be responsible for producing work plans as well as planning Safe Systems of Work processes. The right candidate must obtain their SSOW planner and PTS qualifications.
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Network Rail Safe System of Work Planner competency
- Knowledge of maintenance delivery processes and techniques
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02394 314910.