Are you a proven Quantity Surveyor working within the railway industry?
Do you have an excellent experience working with National Schedule of Rates?
Our client is a leading construction business with a huge presence across various sectors, including Rail and Highways. Due to continued growth and successes, they are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor to join their results-driven projects team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-paced team with fantastic promotion and progression opportunities on a full-time permanent basis.
Location: Redhill - remote working optional
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 P/A
·Private health insurance
·25 days holiday
- Work closely as part of a small team on a multitude of civils associated railway projects.
- Carry out the financial and contractual administration on your assigned projects.
- Ensure costs, income and cash flow are within established targets.
- Regularly work with Coins and National Schedule of rates to carry out relevant procurement activities.
- Provide all necessary information to the site-based teams on projects to assist with decision making.
- Must have at least 3-5 quantity surveying experience within the railway/highways industry.
- Excellent experience in using National Schedule of Rates and Rail Addendum.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Be proficient in Microsoft, especially Excel.
- A team-player
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West