Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next contract in the railway industry?
Do you have excellent experience with Excel and Oracle Projects?
My client is recruiting an experienced Quantity Survyeor to join their projects team in Glasgow.
Location: Glasgow - remote working optional
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 35hrs, Monday to Friday
- Production and delivery of estimating and/or costing for delivery solutions in line with contract brief and budget.
- Monitor project and/or financial performance and ensure robust forecasting.
- Ensure that all financial systems are updated to time, cost and quality, appropriate KPI's.
- Manage and implement targets to ensure that non-performance identified and benchmarking in place.
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder engagement relating directly to the project.
- Ideally someone with a degree in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- Must have proven experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must be able to use Excel and Oracle Projects.
- Strong organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West