Are Project Manager with a proven background of leading civils associated projects?
Do you experience in managing multidisciplinary sub-contracting teams?
My client is market leading civils contractor with a fantastic reputation within the railway industry. Due to continued growth and success with multiple tenders, they are looking for a skilled Project Manager to lead and deliver projects from cradle to grave.
This would suit an individual with experience of delivering multi-disciplinary rail projects with the value of £10mil+.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 P/A
- Company car or car allowance
- Bupa health care
- 26 days A/L + bank holiday
- Buy & sell up to 5 days A/L
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Deliver multi-disciplinary rail projects on time and within budget.
- Lead client meetings to report progress of the project and address feedback.
- Create project strategies and implementation plans.
- Run the design and build from cradle to grave.
- Manage and lead project teams and subcontractors.
- Experience of delivering multi-disciplinary rail projects with the value of £10mil+.
- Have worked for a tier one railway contractor.
- Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of Network Rail standards.
- Be hands on with the ability to deliver projects efficiently.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West