Job Role - Quality Manager (Nuclear Site)
Location - Dorset
Salary - £60,000 + Negotiable benefits
I am looking to speak with quality managers who have 10+ years in heavily regulated industries and have 5+ years in a management role on such sites.
This role is perfect for a candidate who can work fast and accurate to deliver projects and reports to strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate will come from a heavily regulated industry and preferably from Nuclear/Defence
- Review and writing quality plans for all site activities
- Design, Review, and ensure implementation of site Inspection Test Plans (ITPs)
- Design an Review of subcontractor pre-qualification documentation to ensure compliance against listed requirements ahead of final review & sign off
- In all cases ensuring the approach is appropriate to the scope of supply, e.g. COTS, MOTS, bespoke engineering
- Attend occasional off-site material inspections from supply chain.
- Inspection and review of site materials to ensure compliance with relevant material standards and requirements.
- Ensuring project specific processes / procedures / work instructions / forms are implemented to cover any additional project requirements
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (or willing to work towards)
- IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor qualification
- NEBOSH NGC
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Ability to obtain UK Nuclear site clearances
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you re interested please call on 02393876037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org