Do you have experience working on bids and proposals for multimillion pound transport projects?
Are you looking to work for a national leading consultancy?
My client is recruiting for a Proposal Manager to support their Transport bid winning team in accordance with their best practice and bid process. The successful applicant will assist with the planning development, and creation of bid and sales content.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: remote/across the UK.
- Understanding of bidding process.
- Degree in relevant subject.
- Experience working on complex projects.
- Rail experience essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
Interviews will be conducted via Teams. My client is eager to take someone on asap.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6068.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!