Are you experienced in Land and Property Acquisition?
Are you looking to apply your skills and experience to the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
I have an excellent role based in my client's Land and Property team, specifically in the acquisition arm to join a team of 65, working with internal and external stakeholders around compulsory land purchases for the building of a massive railway project.
Salary: £45,137.50 to £56,465 per year with up to 12% matched pension contribution.
Where: Birmingham, remote working until government says otherwise. Post COVID concerns, the working set up will be 2 days in the office per week (maximum).
- A relevant qualification in Surveying or another property related discipline
- An understanding of the compulsory purchase process or other government compensation schemes (training will be provided).
- Experience of working in the property business.
- Experience working with suppliers to develop effective working relationships and manage performance to ensure delivery through the supply chain.
- Managing information flow between landowners, internal teams, supply chain, and main contractors.
- RICS accreditation advantageous.
- Experience working for local authorities/in the public sector beneficial.
- Ability to manage communications and negotiations in a tactful way.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Skill in developing public facing communications.
Applications for this role closes on the 20th of January, and interviews will be held the weeks commencing the 24th, and 31st of January. My client is looking for multiple candidates, please refer any contacts who may also be suitable.
Apply now and don't miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.