Project Manager - Water Treatment
Are you a Project Manager with a strong M&E background and experience within the water or wastewater industry, looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to be part of a forward thinking firm with great opportunities for career development and progression?
If the answers to the above questions are yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Carrington West are pleased to be working alongside our client who are specialists in design, building and supply of Industrial wastewater treatment plants and methodologies and are looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager to oversee a number of exciting new work streams.
The ideal applicant will have a strong background within M&E and a good working knowledge of water and wastewater sectors. They are looking for someone who will be able to oversee projects all the way from client order, through design and delivery and successful completion of the project.
This will include overseeing multiple projects concurrently with values ranging from £5k through to multi-million pound budgets.
- A proven ability and track-record in planning, executing and delivering projects.
- Able to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Strong practical working knowledge of water and wastewater treatment process.
- Good capability of budgetary control and cashflow management at a project level.
- Understanding methods of construction and equipment used in water and wastewater treatment.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and related design documents.
In return the company will offer a very competitive salary package of up to £50k dependent on skillset and experience in addition to a full benefits package.
We expect this role to be highly sought after so if you feel you be suited to the role then please apply asap with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West for more information.