Role: Project Manager (Water)
Salary: Up to £45,000 p/a plus package depending on experience
My client, who are a contractor within he Water and wastewater industry are looking to strengthen their Delivery team with a Project Manager to be based from their office in East Anglia.
A experienced Project Manager is required for a busy Mechanical, Electrical Design and Build contractor to assist them in running projects. The company has been in operation for over 30 years and work with many Tier 1 Main Contractors on projects ranging from £50k - £1.5m.
You will manage and co-ordinate all aspects of mechanical/electrical services including, procurement, design, installation, and commissioning ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- You will be responsible for procuring and managing sub-contractors.
- You will carry out regular site inspections and snagging.
- You will be responsible for making sure Health and Safety protocols are always adhered to.
- You will hold a relevant Mechanical/Electrical qualification as well as SMSTS / CSCS
- You will have experience managing multi-disciplined mechanical installations and services within the Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- You will have experience procuring and managing sub-contractors.
- You will have experience managing the M&E design process.
- Project management: 5 years (preferred)
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at email@example.com or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.