Role: Project Manager
Location: London (Thames water)
Salary: up to £60,000 p/a plus package
Our client are looking to strengthen their Delivery with an Project Manager for their Thames Water framework. Based within the Thames Water Region, you will form an integral part of the project delivery team and where appropriate forms an important progression stage to project Management.
The client are delivering on behalf of Thames water one of the largest and most varied water non-infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK.
You will report directly to the Senior Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
- Maintain the Company's reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained
- Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the design manager, that an adequate technical, safety and environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
- Understanding and implementing the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets
- Project Management experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
- APMP or equivalent
- Previous experience within water Sector
- Relevant CSCS Card
- Experience in using Primavera or Power project.
- Working knowledge construction Health & Safety.
This position is paying up to £60,000 p/a plus package depending on experience.
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at email@example.com or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.