Job Role - Project Manager
Location - Harwell, Didcot
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £37.90 PAYE/£50.50 Umbrella
- Identify the supply of hardware including flasks, interlocks, mechanical interface plates and operational interfaces.
- Take responsibility for health, safety and welfare of all the team members in line with legislative requirements. Demonstrate and encourage a safety-first working culture.
- Establish a vision and proactive management to positively align team in the achievement of common project goals and overall organisational objectives
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the safe delivery of a project to time, cost and quality targets ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory process requirements with responsibility for leading the project to a successful conclusion.
- Manage the development of project risks and opportunities plan and instigates mitigation measures or other appropriate actions.
- Consider options for value engineering as well a the potential for changes to the scope/schedule/forecast costings.
- Demonstratable experience in a highly regulated industry including engineering, procurement, construction/management.
- Experience in performing functional tasks on projects with basic understandings of the process and procedures required.
- Experience in working in complex organisations
- Educated to HNC/D or equivalent in a relevant discipline (desired)
- APM practitioner or equivalent (desired)
- CITB construction site managers safety certificate (desired)