An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to come and join our busy client in West Yorkshire to deliver various major infrastructure schemes.
The experienced Project Manager will have experience in:
- Wide ranging experience of leading pre-feasibility work, ranging from area- wide transport / economic and masterplanning to corridor investment strategies
- Have a working knowledge of the Five Case Model (HM Treasury Green Book) assurance process.
- Excellent understanding of highway, sustainable transport and town centre regeneration principles and practices.
- Proven ability to apply project management principles and techniques to a wide range of complex projects or programmes including financial management of projects / programmes.
- Substantial practical or professional experience and understanding of this specialist area and proven problem-solving skills with the capacity to devise and implement innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computerised business systems.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.