- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £45k - 75k per year
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- Contact NameEmily Atkins
Are you a Project Manager with complex infrastructure project experience?
Are you looking to join a national leading consultancy where your input will make a difference?
A leading engineering consultancy with a strong presence on major infrastructure projects are looking for project management professionals with civils, mechanical/electrical, and fit-out experience.
With a fast-paced environment and a positive culture, they offer excellent career acceleration opportunities and a diverse range of projects to work on. As part of their client team, you will interface with senior stakeholders and play a crucial role in delivery of massive infrastructure schemes.
They have an impressively low attrition rate 0.5% and strive to create a supportive and enjoyable workplace.
Office Locations Available: Greater London
Salary: £45,000 to £75,000
- Take ownership of projects, overseeing their successful execution and delivery.
- Utilise your infrastructure experience to inform and support the design and build process.
- Demonstrate familiarity with NEC contracts to effectively manage project requirements.
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration with various stakeholders at different levels, including senior stakeholders.
- Showcase enthusiasm and contribute to maintain a positive work culture.
- Adapt to the fast-paced nature of the industry, ensuring projects are executed efficiently.
- Manage and implement processes effectively to maintain control and organisation.
- Experience in complex infrastructure projects, ideally large civils, mechanical/electrical, or fit-out projects.
- Preference for experience with large-scale projects valued at £5 million or more, showcasing major program delivery expertise.
- Familiarity with programme delivery structures.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and effectively manage chaotic situations.
- Experience with rail projects is desirable but not essential, as long as you can adapt to the different pace.
- Membership of the Association for Project Management (APM) is beneficial.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including interfacing with airlines, strategy documents, and gateway papers.
- Experience working on NEC.
- Flexibility to work on both client-side and contractor-built projects.
- Strong motivation, enthusiasm, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Interviews will consist of two stages: an initial interview with their internal hiring manager and a subsequent interview with the client.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.