Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on Rail projects?
Are you looking to join a specialist consultancy where you will be valued as an employee?
A cost and project management consultancy that works in Rail, Water, Buildings, and Utilities with 200 staff are seeking NEC Project Managers to join their team and support across their rail portfolio including projects with Network Rail including TRU, HS2, and TfW,
My client values each of their employees and is proactive in contributing to their development with a defined career path for project managers to get to senior, associate, and one day become a partner!
You could be based in a number of offices across the UK with 2-3 days in the office per week. Office location will be dependent on your location, to get the best fit for you and their client/s.
Office Locations Available: Cardiff, London, or any location where there is a Network Rail office.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus car allowance.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified: construction, cost management, engineering, or quantity surveying.
- Provide a professional, consistent, and effective project management service including the use of Key Performance Indicators and project reporting systems.
- Manage the establishment of the initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control.
- Excellent technical project management skills and provide leadership to others on PM Processes: Risk, Opportunities, and Issues Planning/Programming, Change control reporting, Stakeholder management and Communications Value Management.
- Control project change, risks, and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Qualification with APM.
- Experience working on NEC 3 Projects.
- Rail sector experience essential, consultancy experience highly preferred.
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted. Thank you.