Are you a Project Engineer with experience in Rail Telecoms?
Are you looking for your next remote working opportunity?
My client is looking for an Telecoms Project Engineer to support them on signalling renewal projects, and infrastructure enhancement projects.
Rate: £300 - £400 Umbrella, inside IR35.
How long: 6 months.
Location: remote, may need to travel to East Anglia on occasion.
- Degree level educated.
- Good knowledge of Railway telecoms.
- Familiar with Network Rail processes.
- Familiar with assurance processes 02009 standard.
- Abilities to liaise and collaborate with other disciplines on the project.
- Provide Engineering support to planning and engineering.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applications for this role closes on the 6th of July, do not delay applying!
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.