Are you experienced in change and transformation on complex projects?
Are you experienced in project or programme management?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in Birmingham on the largest infrastructure project in Europe, in my client's capability team. Due to the nature of the role, all applicants would need to be willing to work in Birmingham 5 days a week once COVID restrictions allow.
Salary: £40750 - £50950 plus 20% flex fund (potential for salary up to £61,140).
- The role is to support the lead in the team with organising and following the Programme Management Framework to facilitate collaboration to ensure the programme is following best practice.
- Work alongside the Learning and Development team to identify and distribute qualifications within the organisation.
- Support the delivery of Programme/Project Management across the business and build relationships with stakeholders within the programme.
- Project or programme management qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in business change or transformation
- Project or programme management experience
- Experience on major/complex projects or programmes.
- Experience applying training programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications for this role closed next week on Wednesday, do not miss out - apply immediately!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.