Role: Project Process Engineer (Water Treatment)
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on skillset and experience
Are you an experienced Process Engineer who has worked within Water Treatment and is looking for a fresh challenge and new opportunity?
Carrington West are pleased to announce an exciting new role with our client who are leading water treatment specialist both within the UK and international markets. Due to project wins there is a vacancy for a Process Engineer to join their well-established team and work both domestically and internationally on a range of water treatment design projects. This opportunity would suit any engineers who have previous design experience attached to clean or waste water treatment projects who can operate at an intermediate, senior or principal engineer level.
- Ideally degree-qualified and working towards Chartership, you will have the right blend of people skills, personal qualities and technical expertise to bring our solutions and projects to life. You will be positive and enthusiastic, a confident communicator at all levels, and a team player.
- Experience in clean or wastewater treatment.
What this role requires
- As Process Engineer you will support the client's process plant design, build and installation operations. You will be responsible for technical aspects of projects, specifically around process engineering, as well as control of a number of projects.
- Process application and optimisation.
- Evaluating competitor technology.
- Dealing with customer enquiry, plant sizing and generating proposals.
- Undertake the design, installation, commissioning and decommissioning of both pilot and full scale plants.
- Demonstration trials and troubleshooting on site.
- Commercial support.
- Health & Safety.
On offer is the opportunity to join a established team where you can progress your career and gain professional development.
The role pays has a competitive salary dependent on skillset and experience and will also give the successful candidate the chance to experience working both in the UK and international working environments.
The client are in a position to interview immediately on this role and it is likely to move quickly so please apply to the position with an up to date CV or call Richard Walker at Carrington West on 02393 876 023 to discuss further.