Job Role - Principal Structural Engineer
Location - Cumbria (Westlakes)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - Up To £60 hour (Inside IR35)
I am looking to speak with candidates that are looking to be a part of a growing nuclear team on exciting projects across Cumbria. The ideal candidate will come from a heavily regulated and quality assured industry (preferably nuclear)that rely on a pragmatic design judgement.
- Expertise demonstrable in one or more specific specialist areas relevant to the engineering discipline
- Engineering experience demonstrating a record of successful delivery, including positions influencing professional engineers in the definition, implementation and delivery of engineering work packages.
- Ability to provide strategic guidance based on knowledge and experience of projects across a portfolio to inform and direct projects and programmes.
- Preferably able to demonstrate a working knowledge of seismic/numerical modelling including finite element analysis.
- Ability to provide leadership in a key area within an engineering function and act as a custodian of resource and expertise.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Civil / Structural Engineering Degree, or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) (MICE or MIStrucE)
- Experience of working within the Nuclear Sector, new build and decommissioning projects, in roles reliant upon professional engineering expertise and judgement.
- Able to meet the requirements for security clearance in the UK.
This role is a fantastic opportunity and it will go fast so if you are interested and qualified please do give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me at email@example.com.