Have you got 5 or more years of experience in Electrical Building Services Design using Amtech & Dialux?
Are you interested in working for an international consultancy and work on exciting large infrastructure projects?
My client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are working on HS2 contracts and tendering for further infrastructure projects that include lighting design, and are looking for a new member to join their MEP team.
They are looking for a principal/senior design engineer with Amtech & Dialux experience who can coordinate teams and review design. This role will client facing, so prior experience working with external stakeholders and customers is essential.
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000.
Where: London office, 2-3 days in the office per week.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 5-8 years' experience working as an electrical design engineer.
- Amtech & Dialux.
- Experience designing using British working standards.
- Experience working on Rail projects or large infrastructure projects preferred.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience coordinating and reviewing designs in a team.
My client is keen to interview for this role as soon as possible, this will be a 2 stage interview process via Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6068.