Are you an experienced engineer with substantial bridge and structural design experience?
Have you got experience working on Network Rail projects?
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
Location: Basingstoke, 3 days in office per week
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Design of bridges, retaining walls and other civil structures.
- Undertaking concept design, feasibility studies and preliminary design.
- Design delivery of new structures or strengthening schemes.
- Coordinating and ensuring the production of specification and drawings.
- Producing technical reports.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Line management responsibilities.
- Contribute to work winning and preparation of bid documents.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or MicroStation and developing designs from first principles. Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential.
- Relevant HNC or degree.
- Full right to work in the UK.
- Chartered or near chartered.
- 5 years minimum post graduate experience
- Experience working on Network Rail projects with knowledge of Network Rail Standards.
About the company:
My client is a leading engineering consultancy who is looking for a senior rail civil/structural engineer to support planned expansion of the engineering team.The role will involve working on design projects for bridges, platforms and stations whilst mentoring junior staff and leading a growing team.
If my client finds the right candidate, there would be potential to take them on immediately.This is a principal engineer position; my client is happy to consider those in a senior engineer position ready to make the next step.
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be two stage process, initial chat on Teams followed by a face to face.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.