Are you looking for long term stable work within the water sector?
Are you experienced in the M&E/Water Industry?
My client a main contractor with a Water Company are looking for a Operations Manager - Water to work on multiple contracts and be part of their Construction team working out of the Colchester area.
- Operations Manager - Water
- Employment: Permanent
As a Operations Manager, you will be instrumental in implementing successful delivery, and be responsible for delivering project plan targets in line with business requirements.
This is a great opportunity to develop and support your team to ensure they are at best for the tasks and have the necessary resources and skills to successfully complete projects. You will work with Asset Delivery Planning, Water Quality, Optimisation and Operations to ensure consistency across the region and people development is driven to provide safely delivered and right first-time projects.
Your experience in delivery and stakeholder management will enable swift resolution of commercial and contractual blockers to ensure a positive outcome.
- Demonstrate Stakeholder Management Skills
- APMP or Prince 2 in Project Management
- Knowledgeable in Water and regulatory Environment
What you will get:
- Company Car Or Car Allowance and Fuel Card with a range of Hybrid and Electric Car options.
- Private Health Care
- PPE provided at no cost to you
- Matched Pension Scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to progress in a successful company
- Life Assurance
- The option to take out Personal Accident Insurance
- The ability to partake in Payroll giving
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 days' bank holiday
- Access to rewards discount schemes.
If interested, please do apply with your up to date CV and if successful we would be in touch. If you do know of anyone who may be interested and meet the above requirement do pass this on.
Mario - 02393876012
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.