- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £48k - 53k per year + Commission
- LocationWest Midlands
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- Contact NameJames Noble
Are you an Operations Manager with experience working on major infrastructure projects in the rail industry?
Do you have experience building and managing a project delivery team?
My client is looking for an experienced operations manager to join their team delivering major infrastructure projects in the Midlands and Home Counties. They are looking for a candidate with experience building and managing a team for major infrastructure projects, ideally within the rail sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience in building and recruiting for a large project delivery team, and will be proficient in managing the efficiency of that team.
- £48,000-53,000pa basic
- Company Car
- Commission Structure in addition to basic salary
- Midlands and Home Counties, site based
- Team management
- Team recruitment
- Major Infrastructure Projects experience
- Rail civil engineering experience
If this role is of interest, please get in touch at email@example.com or on 07519562441