Job Role - Mechanical Project Engineer
Location - Trawsfynydd (Remote Option)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £24.40 PAYE/£32.79 Umbrella
Key Daily Deliverables:
- Contribute to the creation and coordination of overall project plans, schedules, and monitoring activities, progress, and milestones Identify project functional requirements and stakeholder needs for assigned project.
- Contribute to production of Project Execution Plan including design, safety case and commissioning strategies.
- Support Project processes
- Develop concept design and fit for purpose engineering solution projects
- Produce and/or approve technical specifications
- Manage detailed design activities in accordance with design authority standards.
- Prepare modification proposals as required, acting as a Nominated Responsible Engineer where appointed.
- Carry out technical assessment/approval of contractors work instructions/method statements/risk assessments.
- Provide technical supervision of construction/deconstruction activities to ensure compliance with design intent
- Manage hand over to systems/operations ensuring that all drawings, instructions and training have been supplied as required.
- Experience in a practising disciplined Engineering role (Mechanical, Electrical, C & I or Civil) on industrial plant.
- Experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering
- Understanding of relevant Company and/or national engineering standards.
- Working knowledge of the Safety Rules and working knowledge of risk assessment methodology.
- Understanding of relevant Site Licence and Quality Management System requirements.
- Working knowledge of CDM Designer role
- Contract Management experience (Desired)
- Project delivery experience