Are you a qualified and focused mechanical welding inspector with a keen interest to develop your skills and work with one of the best companies in the industry and vast experiences in the sector.
Job Title - Mechanical Inspector
Salary - £48,500
Type - Permanent, full time
Locations - Various
My client is looking to speak with electrical inspectors with a wealth of experience in the offshore/nuclear/highly regulated sectors that have a relevant CSWIP 3.1 and PCN qualifications to perform the role for this highly respected client.
What you'll be doing:
- Manufacturing processes in heavy industry
- Inspection of materials and their certification
- Witnessing visual inspection of in-process and completed assemblies.
- Witnessing of NDT
- Reviewing/Completing and ensuring timely updating of company production data documentation
- CSWIP 3.1 Minimum
- PCN level 2 in MPI and DPI
- LTQR knowledge
- Nuclear/offshore/pharma/oil + gas/Petro-chem experience
If you feel you are qualified for this role and have the relevant experience then please do give me a call on 02393 876037 or email me on email@example.com